Frequently Asked Questions
Snap! a few pictures
Watch them come up on the stream.
Now, you can create streams, join other streams and watch streams.
That was easy, wasn't it?
- What is this?
- SnapReplay is an app that allows you and other photographers at an event to take pictures which are sent to a shared stream. People that aren't able to attend the event can watch, in realtime, as the pictures are taken. After the event, a photo album is available that shows all of the pictures taken. Take pictures at the Concert or Meetup you're attending. Those pictures are displayed live on this website for people at home to see.
- Other people at the same event are also adding their pictures. See the concert that you and 65 other people are attending from different vantage points. Afterwards, the event album is a chronological collection of everyone's photos.
- How much does this cost?
- Free. You can create streams, take photos, contribute to streams without any cost.
- What can I do with it?
- Take pictures of parties, concerts, conventions, meetup groups, weddings, graduations, etc.
- Why are other people's photographs showing up at my stream?
- If you're at a concert and have created an stream, and someone else is at that same concert, both your pictures and theirs will show up in the photostream.
- Can I create my own streams?
- Of course.
- Does the stream have to be popular?
- No. One of the streams that was recently created was from a parent that took photos of a Cricket game that another player's parent couldn't attend. A Birthday party was also streamed for parents that couldn't attend.